Whenever deciding to move please consider the following.
- Have an idea of what size truck you may need.
- How many men you will need based on previous moves, the amount of furniture, and the weight of the furniture. Most moves will be given hourly/flat rates.
Before contacting us, please keep in mind the following possible challenges to consider when requesting a rate quote:
- Are there any flights of stairs to climb?
- Do you have tight fitting areas that require extra care?
- Do you have fragile items?
- How far is the travel distance?
- How many really heavy items you have?
- How many people are we going to need for your move?
- How long the job may take?
- The weather conditions
- How far we have to walk with the furniture?
More than 50 feet from the residence to the truck will be an extra $75
Usually, a 1-2 bedroom apartment will require a 14-16 ft. truck, 3-4 bedroom 18-20 ft. truck, 4 bedrooms or more will require 24-26 ft. truck.